RESORT REOPENING FAQ'S
1. Will the Hotel allow smoking?
No. The Hotel will reopen as non-smoking.
2. Are Children allowed in you Hotel?
No-one under 21 is allowed in the Casino or the Hotel.
3. Are there social distancing procedures in place at the Hotel?
Yes. Social distancing will be maintained while guests are waiting in line for checkout. The Hotel check-in line will be routed utilizing social distancing markers and hand sanitizer will be provided on the front desk counter.
4. Will there be housekeeping during my stay?
No. Employees will not be allowed to enter an occupied room. Rooms will only be cleaned upon guest checkout. Extra pillows or blankets may be requested and will be bagged and hung on guest’s door.
5. What other changes have been made to the rooms?
We have removed all paper collateral like magazines from our rooms.
6. Will you still have refrigerators available?
Refrigerators will still be available upon request.
7. Will the pool be open?
The pool will not be open.
8. Will Valet service be available?
Valet service will not be available.
9. Will the Fitness Center be open?
No. The Fitness Center will not be initially opened.
10. Will the Bellman service and luggage storage be offered?
No. Bellman service will not be offered, but Bell Carts will be available for guests and are to be sanitized after every use.